How do I train individuals?
before the one-on-one meeting with the client, s/he does the self-assessment & brings it to initial talk
client & I get a detailed picture in the initial talk (1 hour) & agree on goals defined by client
design customized, tailor-made programme – including interim feedback & progress check – contents suggested are agreed with client
How do I train groups?
before the training is planned, each group member/participant does the self-assessment & contents of training are jointly agreed on
participants and I get a detailed picture in initial talk & agree on goals defined by participants & leadership
tailor-made programme is designed – including interim feedback & progress check – contents suggested are agreed with client for process-oriented training
If you think of an English company training for colleagues or employees, please go to this link on financial support given by the WAFF.
Topics & Specialities
- Business English
- English for the medical field, palliative care
- Psychotherapy, systemic therapy, psychiatry
- International Certificates, e.g. Cambridge Certificates
- Reifeprüfung, Diplomprüfung, Berufsreifeprüfung
- transforming the “fear of English” into motivation & confidence (for all ages J)